- To have your sustainability report in the spotlight through the visibility of the competition.
- To exchange good practices and inspire other to write a sustainable report, in Belgium or abroad.
- To have the opportunity to explain how your organization can align its strategies as well as measure and manage its contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals adopted by the UN.
- To celebrate existing sustainability reports.
- An independent multi-stakeholder jury evaluates de reports in September and October. By the end of November, all candidates are invited to a ceremony of the Awards in Brussels to celebrate their sustainability reports and discover the trends in the matter.
The Awards for Best Belgian Sustainability Reports 2018 reward companies and other entities which report transparently on social and environmental information.
The Awards, organized by the Institute of Registered Auditors (IBR/IRE) are given every year by an independent Jury. This year, the "best impact reports" will be chosen within a short-list of nominees by the Jury, by a public vote on the day of the ceremony.
This year the ceremony will take place on 27 November 2018 at ING head office located in the Head Office of KBC Group, Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels.